Our Terms and Conditions comply with Irish legislation and are designed to ensure that all our customers can buy with confidence from Wallbeds of Ireland. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.
We maintain that, by paying a deposit you are confirming your order and you unreservedly accept our terms and conditions of sale.
1) Orders placed with us – You place an order to purchase a product from Wallbeds of Ireland, when you pay a deposit.
As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be temporarily unavailable..
2) Installation – If your order involves delivery and installation by Wallbeds of Ireland we will deliver and install the goods to the delivery address you supplied at the time of placing your order. When your goods are scheduled for delivery we will contact you with a delivery date. The delivery dates are given as accurately as possible, but cannot be guaranteed. We aim to deliver and install all orders placed with us within 20 working days. Wallbeds of Ireland cannot accept responsibility for late or mistimed deliveries and installations or for any costs incurred. You are not entitled to cancel the order or claim damages if we are unable to deliver and install on the pre-arranged dates.
3) Canceling your Order or returning the Goods – In order to keep the cost to our customers as low as possible our wallbeds and side units are made to order and therefore we do not keep any in stock. Thus, it is not possible to cancel an order once it has been submitted for production. Also, no item that has been supplied free of defects can be returned for credit.
4) Availability of Goods – While all care is taken to ensure adequate component stock levels, all products and services offered by us are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at anytime without prior notice. We will notify you if we cannot supply the goods for any reason and, in that case, we will refund your payment in full if we have taken payment.
5) Title of the goods – Title of goods remain the property of Wallbeds of Ireland until the payment has been received in full. Until that time, we may recover the goods at any time.
6) Guarantee – Wallbeds of Ireland warrants to the purchaser that our premium mechasnism is free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 20 years from the date of purchase and in addition that all other product parts are free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, which covers the cost of parts and labour for faulty manufacture. These guarantees do not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. We may replace or repair the faulty goods at our discretion.
Our mechanisms have been rigorously tested for the equivalent of 30 years daily use. This 10,000 cycle test, (10,000 opening and closing operations), is in accordance with the highest European Standard Code: EN 1129. The results show no faults and virtually no wear. The tension can be adjusted on all our mechanisms to compensate for varying mattress weight.
7) Payment terms– 50% deposit is normally required with order. Balance is to be paid at the end of the day of installation. If there should be any issues with the installed units that require additional work, you may withhold up to but no more than 10% of the value of your order. Any additional monies will be collected upon completion of the outstanding work.
1. Site Access
1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website may only be accessible if you have registered.]
2. Use of Website
2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. Site Uptime
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. Visitor Conduct
4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. Links ‘To’ and ‘From’ other Websites
5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
8. Governing Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.
9.1 Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
9.2 Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
9.3 Web browser cookies
9.4 How we use collected information
Wallbeds of Ireland may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
9.5 How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
9.6 Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
9.8 Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on January 19, 2015